BlueM.Wave v1.6 has been released!
New features and improvement
- New file formats supported for importing time series
- Improvements to the user interface
- Most of the interface and the log output has been translated to English
- Significantly improved possibilities for viewing and navigating time series
- New toolbar buttons for zooming, panning, zoom-undo and zoom-all
- Start and end date for display can be set using date/time pickers
- Display range can be set to exact date/time ranges using a simple interface
- Buttons for navigating in time using at user-specified time increment
- All changes to the viewport are recorded in a history that can be undone
- Switched to .NET Framework 3.5
- Cleanup and removing old, unused code.
- A 64-bit version is not available at the moment.
- The zoom undo button is still a bit finicky, sometimes you have to press it several times to achieve the desired result.
Download the new version from our download page.
Feedback is welcome!
– The BlueM Dev Team